Gently Nourishing Cleansing Balm
£10.00 – £45.00
“Absolutely LOVE this cleanser! Removes make up easily but still leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and not dry – which is an achievement as I suffer with eczema.” – Meadow Customer
Your first step to clean, clear skin.
- Hot cloth cleansing balm.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, hormonal, oily and prone to acne, or redness.
- Gently removes all traces of make-up, even waterproof, without stripping skin’s natural oils.
- Hydrating, nourishing, non-greasy and non-pore clogging.
- Refreshing blend of essential oils helps to clear the mind.
- 100% Vegan, Natural, Sustainable.
Ingredients: pumpkin oil, safflower oil, coconut oil, east shea, mango butter, camellia oil, grapeseed oil, lavender essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, candelilla wax, vitamin e. And that’s it. No alcohol, artificial preservatives, parabens, phalates or fillers.
How to Use: Apply a pearl-size amount of product morning and evening with the wooden spoon provided and massage deeply into your skin and around the eyes with your fingertips for a minute or two to lift grime and make-up. Remove with a hot, damp cloth. Repeat if you like to double-cleanse.
Sizes:5ml trial size, 100ml standard & 200ml super size
Full Ingredients (in Latin): butyrospermum parkii , mangifera indica, cocos nucifera, cucurbita pepo, carthamus tinctorius, camellia sinensis leaf oil, vitis vinifera, euphorbia cerifera, lavendula angustafolia, citrus grandis, tocopherol. citral*, geraniol*, linalool,* limonene*, citroneliol* (*naturally occuring in essential oils)