Calm and Soothe Face Mask
£8.00 – £64.00
“I popped some of this mask on before I did a 20 minute yoga session the other day, removed it afterwards to be greeted with soft glowing skin. Check out the ingredient listing, there are so many goodies packed into this, how could it not be anything but amazing.” – Meadow Customer
This mask is extremely calming for irritated, inflamed skin without drying or cracking.
- Promotes skin healing to banish blemishes and redness.
- Suitable for all skin types especially helpful for those with scarring or unbalanced skin.
- Prevents blemishes becoming sore and enlarged, helping skin recover and leaving it plumped and brightened.
- Unique blend of oils and clay helps to tighten pores and firm skin.
- Soothing formulation that can be left on overnight or dabbed onto a single spot.
- 100% Vegan, Natural, Sustainable.
Ingredients: babassu oil, cucumber oil, broccoli oil, hemp oil, elderberry oil, blue yarrow e/o, lavender e/o and bergamot e/o. kaolin earth clay, arrowroot powder, candelilla wax, vitamin e. And that’s it. No alcohol, artificial preservatives, parabens, phalates or fillers.
How to Use: Apply a thin layer over cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off with a hand-hot washcloth. Can also be left on overnight or applied to a single blemish.
Sizes: 5ml trial size, 30ml standard & 100ml super size
Full Ingredients (in Latin): kaolin, orbignya oleifera seed oil, cucumis sativus oil, brassica oleracea italica oil, hemp oil, sambucus nigra oil, maranta arundinacea root, euphorebia cerifera wax, tocopherol, Achillea Millefolium Oil, lavandula augustifolia oil, citrus aurantrum, bergamia oil, *citral, *linalool, *geraniol, *limonene, *citronello, (*naturally occuring in essential oils)